Located in the Hickory area of Chesapeake, Virginia, The McKinley model is one of local builder, HAV, Inc.’s more popular and flexible floorplans. Starting at 2798 square feet, this spacious ranch home has many features buyers are looking for in a new home. This model has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths with the 4th large finished bedroom located over the garage and includes a full adjacent bath.
Buyers can appreciate the many options for that fourth bedroom – perfect to use instead as a media room, home office, craft room, playroom, guest room, or even a teenager’s retreat! Multi-generational families living together also like the privacy of the extra room with full bath included. Plus, the floor plan can also be customized for an additional media room.
On the main floor, the kitchen with oversized island opens to the family room and breakfast nook surrounded by plenty of windows for natural light. At the front of the home is a formal dining room that greets you as you enter the foyer. The master bedroom suite is located at the rear of the home and also boasts, not just one, but two separate walk-in closets. The master bath features a linen closet, full standing shower, separate garden tub and double vanity sinks (a must)! The main floor also gives buyers the option of an extra half bath located closer to the main living area.
In addition to your choice of traditional or craftsman style elevation, the standard features for Hickory Landing at Edinburgh’s homes will not disappoint. In addition to Mullican hardwood flooring, Shaw color coordinated carpeting and ceramic tile, granite countertops in kitchen, and a Kenmore Stainless Steel appliance package, features include:
- James Hardie HARDIPLANK Cement Lap Siding Exterior
- Raised Solid Foundation with Stucco Skirt on all Four Sides
- CertainTeed 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Venting
- Professionally Designed Landscape Package w/ Sodded Front Yard
- Decorative 8’ Tall Craftsman Style Garage Door, Pre-wired
for Garage Door Opener
- 9’ Ceilings on 1st and 2nd Floors (per plan) with Choice of 7’ Tall
Raised Panel Interior Doors
- 2-Zone Efficient Gas OR Electric Heat & Air Conditioning
- Energy Efficient 50 Gallon Natural Gas Water Heater
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling with Insulated Floor Systems
- R-15 Wall Insulation (Excluding Garage)
HAV currently has 2 McKinley ranch homes under construction as of this date, so contact us now to customize your new home. Call Dee Maltese at (757) 547-3679 or email us now.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Ranch with Room over Garage & Full Bath, From 2798 Sq. Ft.
Offering Optional 1/2 Bath.
Details and Floor Plan
View all home plans, elevations and virtual tours at Hickory Landing at Edinburgh, from 3 to 5 bedrooms.